Missing Instructions

 The Thirfty Rocketeer blog continues...


Cap (Character) - Comic Vine

It wasn't long ago that I stumbled upon a cartoon that had run in a 1966 comic book. The format was of a hobby shop where "Cap" (a rotund fellow who looked a lot like Mr. Wilson of Denis the Menace fame), answered questions and gave hobby tips to young boys.

This particular comic stressed the need to read all the instructions thoroughly, as it was the most common problem that Cap ran into when solving problems.

I shared this on Facebook, and the first response from one of my former co-workers who shared a love of rocketry caught me off-guard.

I had to read it twice before I got it.

It said, 

"What are these instructions of which you speak..."

That explained a lot right there...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of the Line

sleeping with the enemy

Cleaning House