Rocket Rescue from a Tree

 The Thrifty Rocketeer blog continues...

You know, inspiration for these blog entries come from all over.

Like today, while out mowing the launch circle we affectionately call our "crop circle", I looked up at an adjacent woods and wondered where the missing chute and nosecone from a late fall recovery could be.  And there it was... high up in the tree.



Deciding to post about it on our club website, I did a simple google search for "Model Rocket in Tree" and came up with several photos of various rockets.  Little did I know that they were all from the same amusing blog entry.

I'm not kidding.

Someone had made a blog entry about this problem in the same humorous vein that I would have. And it's charming!

Since I'm not one for stealing another's work without credit, let me just link you to his blog " RobotRoom.com"  with a caveat that his typical post is about electronics, robots and machining.  And so this is quite out of left field, and VERY worth your indulgence.  We've all been there.  And he got there first.

Rocket-Stuck-in-a-Tree blog

https://www.robotroom.com/Rocket-Stuck-In-A-Tree.html

Thank you to David Cook for his wonderful 4 part entry.  It was worth every minute of reading and made me smile.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of the Line

sleeping with the enemy

Cleaning House